Friday, April 08, 2005

Whoa. whoa. whoa. WHHHOOAAAAA.

What in god's name is going on with people voting for American Idol's Scott Savol? WHAT? WHY?? WHO is voting for him?????? I am CLUUUUEEEEELESS. This guy is on the brink of committing probably his 32nd felony, cannot sing, CANNOT perform, cannot put together a coherent sentence worthy of a 2nd grade essay, cannot tuck in his shirt, cannot shave the line 1/2" below his jawline, cannot shave the 1/8" above his upper lip, and cannot breathe with his mouth closed. Mother of god, how has this guy lasted so long??

You may or may not agree with me about the singing part, but come. on. But it is not even possible that there is someone that thinks he's a performer. Need I remind you about the wire-rimmed glasses strip tease? Creepy. Raise your hand if you felt the need to go wash your hands after that one.

I ask you, Americans, to unite. Next Tuesday night, get out your cell phones and help me put an end to this circus.

No comments: