Wednesday, April 13, 2005

It's absolutely true that I am getting younger every day

This says I have the health age equivalent of a 14 year old and that I will live to the ripe old age of 84. Awesome. I wish my waistline reflected that, but a few evenings spent panting on the eliptical machine should cure that. I bet my mom comes out as a 7 year old.

So, public, let's hear it from you. How old do you feel?

Addendum:

After some replies from several people (and Dr. J saying he is "happily married" and coming out with an age of 18 and he is SO 35), I had to do a recheck. Apparently, post-wedding in July when I will THEN be "happily married" I will have a health age of 12. The benefits of marriage are seemingly unending.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Something tells me this system is a little slanted toward the low end. Apparently I have the health age of 5. It must be the marriage. Thanks, Mike...You just extended my life span by 20 years.

-Al

Anonymous said...

hey, I have the health age of a 3 year old--this explains so many things...I'm sure Mark will agree!