Tuesday, April 19, 2005

To Do:

- Buy a house.

This was added to my To Do List (yes, mine is an ACTUAL to do list, written in my red vinyl planner - and if someone out there cringed that I carry a vinyl planner, I won't turn down $150 so I can hop over to Franklin Covey and purchase me the leather one with the smart little buckle that I've been eyeing. Until then, yes, vinyl) I don't know the first thing about buying a house other than it sounds like a much smarter thing to do than to take that sum of money equal to my apartment rent, puree it in a blender with a little peanut butter and a squeeze of honey and slap it between two pieces of enriched white bread. Plus, I don't have to worry so much about having to repaint the walls white when my time comes to an end.

And did I mention that I'm going to be going back to school starting this fall? I'm pretty sure I swore on my mother's grave I would never go back (no, she's not dead. maybe that's why it didn't work. no hard feelings, mom.) So the home buying will be taking place right about the time my current salary is cut in half. I have two words for that. Awe. Some.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I promise it isn't as hard as it seems.

Susie the Bear said...

To Do:

-Buy a house.
-Buy a cat. And a dog.
-Invite Susie to come visit at new house and meet new animals.

Missy said...

Suuuuuuzzzzzz!

You have a permanent invite to visit with or without new house/animal/ping-pong table/rubber spatula.