Friday, April 15, 2005

Mish Mash

My foster parents are going out of town for the weekend and my only duties are to walk the dog, feed the cat, and have dinner ready when they get home on Sunday so we can have Family Night and Scrabble it up. In exchange, I have a weekend alone with TWO TIVOS 'n da house!! And last night I scheduled a dozen or so movies/shows for my solitary viewing enjoyment. Most of which were classic 80s movies, it's lookin very much like I'm going to enjoy myself a large pizza with side of breadsticks to the tune of Breakfast Club/All the Right Moves/Sixteen Candles. Gotta love WE and O - they really know how to make a good lineup. I actually have tons to do this weekend that require me sitting and writing/computer-ing, so the Company will be nice.

By the way, have I mentioned that I have 14 days left here? CRAAAAAZZZZYY!

Which means that (EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!) I leave for ColOmbia, South America in a little less than 4 weeks. (Note to embarrassingly lazy self: do SOMETHING in Spanish starting this weekend) I know it's out there. But I'm not really dealing with it just yet. Not so much.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been very diligent this week listening to my spanish tape. Just don't ask me to spell anything.
~mom