Wednesday, June 15, 2005

I watch Dawson’s Creek every day.

Yesterday I was overwhelmingly busy and I missed it, but I think that’s been just about the only time. I’ve never before in my life watched Dawson’s Creek and I have no idea what season I’m watching now … perhaps I’ve seen more than one season. Umm … let’s see … Dawson and Joey got together, split up, and got together again, and Andie just moved to … err … Boston? … Pacey was quite sad. Anyway, I really can’t believe that this is part of my daily ritual, but part of my ritual it is. I’ve really been counting my blessings that Dr. J’s family has satellite, there really are some good channels and I’m also more caught up on Lost, CSI, and on the days I have lots of emails to do, I see Gilmore Girls … that one’s for Suze though. Sadly, I still haven’t seen any of the shows that I actually like to watch, and I missed the last two episodes of everything. Mom, please tell me that you still have Scrubs Tivo’d (which reminds me how super it is that I can make just about anything into a verb or an adjective as I see fit)

So I have been here for exactly 5 weeks and have 2 more to go. I’m really enjoying myself and could stay longer, but for the whole I-haven’t-lived-in-the-same-town-as-Dr.-J-for-almost-a-year thing. I’m WAY more rested than I’ve been since … maybe high school. I wake up at 6:30 a.m. every day because, well, actually I have no idea. I guess I’m just done sleeping about that time.

Unrelated to anything: Mom and Dad, please pick me up from the airport with a thermos of unsweetened, freshly brewed, iced tea. (Let’s see if they remember)

2 comments:

Hachie Gal said...

3 things:

(1) Let's see if they read your blog to know to bring you sweetened iced tea.

(2) You are your father's daughter...He loved Dawson's Creek, too...if I remember correctly.

(3) Check out this URL to vote for your favorite all-time movie quotes. http://movies.channel.aol.com/afi/100_quotes

Missy said...

I have to clarify that I don`t LOVE Dawson`s Creek. It`s on when I can watch.