Monday, June 27, 2005

Home Sweet Home

I just did a weather check and noticed on my first full day back, it should be 100 degrees. Sweeeeet!

Oh and last night, on the way home from seeing Madagascar (cute, but I felt so bad for that starving lion ... lions can't live of SUSHI - COME ON!) the guy dj-ing the car radio halted when he heard Whitney belt out ... Iiiiiif, IIIIIIIIIIIIIII, cooould stay ...

Now, I won't deny that I'm a closet Bodyguard fan. If Dr.J's out working late and my neighbors are away and TNT shows it's version of the movie, I'm the first to make popcorn. And MAYBE I would "not change the radio station" if it came on, but that's a MAYBE, and that's if I'm in that time of the month where I cry every 15 seconds .... MAYBE. But under normal circumstances, I'm with the rest of the world, and it's. been. played. enough. You certainly shouldn't try to sing along when there are other people in the car, Mister. Oh no, you don't sing Whitney in public. No, no, no, no, NO.

1 comment:

Hachie Gal said...

You know, the only person who is really glad that Whitney recorded that song is Dolly Parton. Since she wrote the thing, and gets all the royalties....I for one, have had enough!