Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Cholados

Witness my dinner this evening:


Cholado
Originally uploaded by missyajg.

Essentially a cup of every type of fruit imaginable, plus shaved ice, lechera (sweet milk), sprinkled with a decorative touch of cinnamon. Fruits included are: mango, papaya, melon, piƱa, banana, guanabana, maracuya, lulo, mora, apple, mandarin. I could swear there were more but that’s all I can remember right now. Don’t worry parents, I’m definitely taking you there when we are here in August, it’s about a 5-minute drive. If my father actually looks at that picture I can guarantee you that he’s salivating. The man loves his fruit.

When I get to heaven, there will be cholados lining each of my spiral staircases.

1 comment:

Hachie Gal said...

Be sure to show your dad where he can buy a 9$ pear :).