Saturday, January 15, 2005

So I Know I Said I Wouldn't Start Posting Till Later But ...

Something came up and this little incident is not going to just go by without me letting someone HAVE IT.

You know who you are.

You have got SOME NERVE!!!

Yes you, the ones at *** who are so small minded as to think that it was totally acceptable to SCREW MY BABY BRO. Not so bad boys. Not so. I swear to all things holy that if I lived in your smog infested hell hole of a city that I would be ALL up in your face, arms flailing and swearin like a sailor. There would be fingers snapped in ALL kinds of directions, your fugly sternum would be poked with such ferocity as you could never have imagined and you would HEAR IT FROM ME. And don't you EVEN think of trying to give me any smack!

YEAH!

This will SOOOO come back to haunt you some day. I am on your trail and you will RUE THE DAY that you set this little bloodhound loose. And I will have you know that I will SO throw a party the day my little bro steals work right out from under you.

Imbeciles.