Tuesday, September 20, 2005

There is no way a normal person can read this and not be completely mortified on her behalf

Probably most of you have already read that she said this, but I just came across it and I just want to SHAKE HER INTO REALITY, but I can't so I'll do a little blog-shaking in her direction.

"I have a feeling I'm going to have an operation. I don't know why but I hope so.

"My mom said giving birth was the most excruciating thing she's ever gone through in her life. So if a caesarian doesn't happen, I'll be like, 'Epidural, please.' "

"The only thing I haven't done so far is experience the closest thing to God and that's having a baby. I can't wait."

-Brit brit


She's not a kid anymore (matter of fact, she's raising one!), but it's as though she still exists in the mental and emotional state of a five year old.

No comments: