Tuesday, September 20, 2005

I'm officially a student

I have my first exam tonight. It's a non-engineering class so I spent half the day yesterday memorizing lists and definitions. I felt twelve. The good thing is that it only takes a couple hours to study for it, freeing up plenty o' time to make a batch of chicken n' dumplings and to read half of Eldred's 106 Common Mistakes Homebuyers Make ... I'll keep you posted if it results in us not making any. I assure you, it has already prevented a few.

All this free time pre-exam does make me dread taking engineering classes again. All I can say is a big, fat ugh.

2 comments:

Susie the Bear said...

Oh come on now, all-nighters are fun. And also, good for your health. Good luck on your exam!

Hachie Gal said...

just hearing the word exam gives me hives. Glad it is you and not me (sorry, that is not very reassuring).