Wednesday, October 26, 2005

This conversation took place this morning

[Dr. J sneezes 20 times in succession - normally I would find this very funny but you can't laugh at these things immediately after someone wakes up or you have to sleep on the couch that night]

Missy: Are you getting sick?
(see how sweet and sympathetic I am?)

Dr. J: My allergies are acting up ... I think maybe I'm allergic to you!

Missy: Maybe I should run away with John Cusack so you have time to heal?

Dr. J: No wait! Then who would cook for me?!

3 comments:

Hachie Gal said...

Thank God you picked John Cusack. I am afriad I would have to re-evaluate our friendship if you'd said Keanu Reeves.

T Walker said...

John Cusack, what happened to Zach Braff?

Missy said...

I have many loves, zb included. Thankfully, Keanu never has been and never will be one of them.