Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Raider, P


Raider, P
Originally uploaded by missyajg.
This guy, who has always been known to me as "P", is The Biggest College Football Fan. And sadly, he, like myself, is being forced to watch the Aggies muddle their way through '05. P is my cousin, the whole lot of us are Aggie grads and none of us are discussing the feat of the Ags this season.

Fortunately, the rest of us didn't make bets with our co-workers that would put us in this position. You can't imagine what a sore loser this guy is (that guy, the one in the right-background knows though, he definitely knows). But we love P even more for it. It just wouldn't be a family gathering if P wasn't getting pissed about losing something.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel his pain...well, not really, I didn't make any foolish wagers. But I do have to work with an obnoxiously happy Tech fan and that is bad enough. Laura

Anonymous said...

Try teaching third graders who think t.u. is the greatest thing ever! I have to endure shirts and hats and "ha-ha" every Monday from 8-year-olds!
I first tell them that they have no idea what they're cheering about and then I torture them by playing the WAR HYMN! I love the power! angie h.

Hachie Gal said...

excuse me, but none of you can feel my pain...I am a BU Bear fan. Enough said!