Monday, August 15, 2005

New Town, New Name

I thought it would be convenient to take care of some of this name change stuff before I get too settled into this new town. I think most people wait a few weeks before they start having to fill out thousands upon thousands of forms, but not me, I have to fill them out right now. And since the name change thing takes a few days to process, I will have to fill them all out again in a few weeks and then probably battle for the next 3 years what could have been avoided if everything just went my way all the time.

And it is so very very humid here. I've already sweat off half my body weight running between offices here. It's most unsightly.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

In other words, it's just like College Station - you should feel right at home. (Unless, God forbid, it is actually more humid than that! Bleah!)
L

Hachie Gal said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Hachie Gal said...

my sources tell me that going through Colombian airport security and passport control was quite an experience. Something about passport stamps to Korea and Macau, and some sinister looking wedding gifts.....