In no particular order. And this is no where near a complete list.
1. Socks with sandals (this includes pantyhose with open toed shoes)
2. People that put syrup, peanut butter and ketchup in the fridge (exception: all natural pb should be in fridge)
3. The world's fascination with aliens that are slimy/green/have tentacles/one eye in the center of their head.
4. Leaving toilet lids open. Yuck. Seriously.
5. Tomatoes. I really love them. But you gotta admit they are strange when you really look at them.
6. Tomato sauce. How on earth is that formed from tomatoes (see #5)
7. Old Man and the Sea. I don't really want to either.
9. Why brown bubbling beverages look appetizing and thirst quenching. I'm on board but it makes no sense.
10. People still sporting poofy bangs from the 80s. Is there another decade that a handful of people are clinging to? How do you walk through target, not see anyone else sporting hair several inches above their frontal lobe, and not wonder if perhaps you've missed a decade? Or three.
Moving Forward vs. Moving On
2 months ago