You know what's substantially more difficult than taking care of twin 11 mo old boys all day long every day?
1. With no AC
2. When they are teething
3. And won't eat for 3 days
4. With no toys to play with
5. While grandparents stare at you wondering why your child is still screaming while they are trying to sit down to a peaceful meal
6. In Spanish
7. And you just want a break from the vacation which you are supposed to get from all the available babysitters
8. But they got tired of holding said boys on day 2 so back to #5
9. and were gonna go to the movies but the car is continually unavailable
10. Therefore you spend each dusk catering margaritaville to an entire country of Mosquitos thirsting for your blood.
Grass is always greener, eh?
Moving Forward vs. Moving On
2 months ago