Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Times, they are a'changin!

Blogging is tough, man. I used to sit in front of a computer at work for about 11 hours a day doing Excel (yes, call me if you need help) and random softwares you've never heard of unless you have a MS in CE or have your SE. Right. Whatevs. But yeah, back then, blog and blog away!

So after NOT twittering for about 5 years I have given in, I'm definitely finding it much easier to stay connected there since

1. when on earth am I supposed to be able to watch the news or read blogs
2. my phone's in my hand 24/7 since I video the boys incessantly
3. i have no one to talk to most of the day and now I talk to my phone. literally.

I've never been so informed of local news (thanks Adam!) and I still get a good bit of celeb gossip - utmost importance, clearly. I'm still a newbie and all the acronyms and alphanumeric madness is still lost on me, but I'm guessin that'll come with time.

No comments: