Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I don't know if this means I'm tired or old

I am working way more than I can stand these days, but the end is drawing near which is pretty much the only reason I'm not in panicking because I truly think the source of the problem is that I'm WORKING TOO MUCH! Anyway, but as of two days ago, I realized that my headache-ieness was probably due to the fact that I was seeing double in my right eye and then yesterday, unable to read with my glasses on out of my right eye and then today, can't make out any of the letters on the computer screen (much less my books) ... with my glasses on!! I'm hoping all this will remedy itself once I'm done with all this work but in the meantime my left eye ... my good eye, the one with the 6.00 prescription is working just swimmingly. So hang in there leftie! I need you to get me through this week! Plus, I've had to go back on my no caffeine/acids diet and it is horribly troublesome to not be able to have coffee this week. Oh and tomorrow is my 6 hour round trip in a bus with 200 6th graders. YEA!!

1 comment:

Hachie Gal said...

maybe you could stand an eye check-up?????