Sunday, July 15, 2007

My heart sunk just about 10 seconds ago

When I realized that the cardinal's game this Saturday in Atlanta that I've been looking forward to for months is going to coincide with The Delivery. We'll be gone all day!

Those of you that know what I mean will sympathize. Those of you who don't know what I mean probably aren't my friend anyway.

And I saw the movie this weekend. I think it was my favorite ... I LOVE RON!!! AND NEVILLE!! So adorable. I'm having a hard time separating Harry and Daniel and Equus. Couldn't he have waited until after the series is over to prove to everyone what a man he is?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sad...so very sad....I will think of you as I read those first wonderfully crisp new pages....of course you will probably finish reading before I do, so I guess I should not gloat too much. Just don't ruin the ending for me.

Laura

Hachie Gal said...

Picked up the book in Stockholm 2 weeks ago but don't spoil the ending. Work has ketp me from even starting it!