Monday, March 08, 2010

And the results are ...

Well before we tell you the gender, there is a prayer request for one of the babies. Both had all thier appropriate parts and measured appropriately. One baby has a little bit too much fluid in the brain. Not a lot too much, a little, but enough they were concerned and wanted to make us aware. They will check again in 6 weeks and my prayer is that everything will look normal with the fluid at that time. I don't really want to go into a guessing game of what ifs yet, we will wait till the next sonogram.

After the nurse told us the gender my first thought was that I already have one Dallas Cowboy onesie and that should get us through football season, but I will need one more. At least I don't have to worry about hunting down cowboy cheerleader uniforms.

My dad is gonna have these guys welding in no time.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh how fun! Congratulations on your 2 boys! Praying that everything goes well with the next fluid check.

jony maginex said...

Hi I am joao I am from portugal.
Your blog is very cool.
If you want you can visit my blog and see some of my school works.

have a nice day:)