Monday, October 05, 2009

We lost :(

For the first time in about 5 years ... the senior class lost. It was so sad!!! They really tried their best though and I was really proud of them. The way the competition works here is that the different classes compete in about 8 different activities, one of which is the banner (that's what we were still working on LATE LATE on Thursday) ... one is the skit (ok that ran pretty late too) ... another is raising money for a charity.

And they raised almost $1100 for Families Helping Families and we'll be able to do such a great christmas for some local families here!!

I took some great photos which I have to show you guys but I have to download them first. The banners really don't translate well to photos, you just can't tell how huge they are and how well they are done.

Anyway, I'll post them tomorrow (I hope!)

No comments: