Thursday, June 22, 2006

Good news, Bad news

I have attempted to blog once since May 9th, but blogger was being a putz so it didn't do much good. Sadly, this long delay in communication probably marks the end of my blogging days. Since last we spoke, my parents were in town for two weeks, I ran a 3-day workshop, I've been to Charleston SC, Savannah GA, and Chicago IL, and tomorrow I leave for Atlanta. To my friends in San Diego awaiting my arrival in a couple weeks, yes, this is why you haven't heard ANYTHING from me. None of this appears to be slowing down anytime soon so, farewell blog friends. I hope from time to time to update, maybe once the Fall gets here I'll have more time than I think.

2 comments:

Hachie Gal said...

Figured as much...if and when you are back into blogging, let me know. As for me...the travel journal continues...

Anonymous said...

Hey. Fun site. I used to live in Charleston. Now I'm in the UK. Pretty cool reading you from here!